mardi 15 décembre 2015

Dentistry vs DO (Doctor Of Osteopahty)

Thanks for all the inputs folks, since both professions creates a $400k debt at least, and since this thread is under pre-Do could you please advise of the followings:

1) As a DO , statistically I will make it to primary care residency - My preference is a branch in Internal such as GI or Cardiology which is 3 years + 3 years in fellowship + 4 years of standard medical school = 10 years. So I need your input how much money I would make after fellowship? What are my options? Who will hire me and can I make a private practice or not?

2) If I choose to go to family residency - where I can work and what are my incomes after graduation?

3) Can I only write COMLEX and apply to MD residency or I need to write USMELI 100% to be able to apply to MD residencies?

Thanks

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Dentistry vs DO (Doctor Of Osteopahty)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire