mercredi 30 décembre 2015

UTHSCSA vs. TAMHSC

I am lucky enough to have received prematch acceptance offers from both of these schools. However, I am having a hard time justifying one over the other. I was wondering if current students or applicants can provide me some insight to help me out with this decision.

Both schools have shortened preclinical time to allow for clinical exposure prior to STEP 1, organ based modules, integrated time for research, and close in proximity to my family. What other criteria are important in making a decision (links with information would be greatly appreciated)?

Any information will be of great help!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



UTHSCSA vs. TAMHSC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire