jeudi 31 décembre 2015

Touro University - Nevada (TUNCOM) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

Last year here was how my application went: (
AACOMAS verified mid 7/28
Received an email to complete the secondary app August 6th
Secondary App for last year was a copy and paste of part of your AACOMAS app
Submitted Secondary and paid fee Aug 12th, received a confirmation right away
Email inviting me for interview 8/22, called that day
Scheduled my interview for the Second interview date, 9/29, but was also offered a spot in the first date. I think the first date was 9/15
Last year interviews were held every other week on Mondays unless there was a Jewish holiday
Interviewed 9/29
10/8, 9 days later, I was email my acceptance email.
10/14 was emailed my acceptance letter with all the info on how to pay deposit etc.

They are fast in letting you know if you are accepted or not from my experience. This is a good thing if you are waiting to hear back but also they give you 2 weeks from your acceptance letter to pay a $2000 deposit. Obviously the dates will be different for you but I just wanted to post this to give you guys some more info. I was quite antsy waiting to hear back.

Also read last years thread, a few of us gave our impressions and well I am sure I might answer some of your questions when I start in August.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Touro University - Nevada (TUNCOM) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire