mardi 29 décembre 2015

Part time Orthopedic Srugeon

So guys, I'm a premed major right now, and I'm looking for some advice on my future specialty. I am planning on matching into orthopedic surgery, but i had some questions regarding work hours.

It has always been my dream to be a police officer too, so id like to do each of them part time. I was wondering to what extent i could be a part time orthopedic surgeon. Like, could I do orthopedics like 20 hours a week and then do police stuff the other 20 hours, or would the minimum for ortho be like 30 lol?

btw, I know residency is an exception, and i would obvs have to work the full 40 or 50 hours in ortho during that year(s).

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Part time Orthopedic Srugeon

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire