jeudi 31 décembre 2015

What are your premed (and other) New Year's resolutions?

My resolution is to not let grades and classes get to me...I would always get so upset when I would get a B because in my friend group there's not really competition, but sometimes there FEELS like there is, if that makes sense. I want to enjoy my final semester by spending time with friends who I may not see next year.

I also want to start healthy living, which I know I try to do every January and it ends up not working out for one reason or another. I want to cut down on sugar and incorporate a workout routine to where it feels natural to me, instead of like a chore.

I'm also planning to venture into a new volunteer opportunity on my own and I hope it becomes something I enjoy and am very passionate about so that I will continue it for a long time.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



What are your premed (and other) New Year's resolutions?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire