mardi 29 décembre 2015

Timing of Shadowing

Applying next cycle, and really don't see myself getting more than 20 hours of shadowing in this semester. The only issue is that I haven't shadowed in an official capacity since high school. This may come off as a silly question, but can I list those hours on AMCAS as well? I would hate to leave those out because it was a significant number of hours, but its been about 5 years.

I have a significant amount of clinical volunteer hours, so its not like I haven't been exposed to medicine- it's just the shadowing in an official capacity that I'm missing.

Also how bad is it going to look that I didn't shadow until spring of my senior year? Will that jump out?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Timing of Shadowing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire