jeudi 31 décembre 2015

Will holding onto the two acceptances I have cause schools to recruit me off the waitlists I'm on?

Based on SDN posts and MDapps, it is not unheard of for waitlist candidates to be accepted with some form of aid--be that need-based or merit (depending on what the school offers). Some schools explicitly state this (Umiami for example).

OP, being accepted to two schools will likely not help you get off the waitlist at other schools. You should hold on to your acceptances until you've made your decision (and have received all of the information necessary to make the right decision for you). If that's April 30th, then so be it. You earned your acceptances, and as long as you're following AAMC traffic rules, you're good.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Will holding onto the two acceptances I have cause schools to recruit me off the waitlists I'm on?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire