mercredi 30 décembre 2015

Kansas State c/o 2020

My list is currently at ten, so I need to cut out three more. I sent out a ton of e-mails just now to all the schools with specific questions to narrow my list.

My favorite parts kind of vary, honestly. I love the fact there is an indoor bridge that spans from the school to the hospital so you don't have to go outside at all during the day if you don't want to. When it snows, that is awesome. I also like the layout of the school and the hospital. Each year has their own floor with their classroom and lab. You stay in the room for lecture/lab and the professors come to you. I totally dig that. The library was nice as well. I dig the mobile surgery unit, but I don't know how much interaction students have with it. I also loved how friendly the entire process was. The first year I applied, I forgot half of my application when I mailed my check and scores in. I called and they said that they would hold my first envelop until the second one arrived and put it all together. Then arranging everything for the interview was flawless. They were fine with my mom coming to the pizza party with me and hanging out in the interview lobby so that we could leave for home as soon as my interview was over.

My only major dislike so far is that this last application cycle was weird. A large group of us didn't hear anything for a long time. No interview invite, but no rejection either (and some people did get rejection letters). It took several of us sending e-mails to find out that those of us who hadn't gotten and interview invite or a rejection letter were put on this weird "waitlist to the waitlist" where they could potentially dip into that list if they went through the entire waitlist. Some people even got called for an extra interview weekend. But the rest of us were left in a limbo situation that did not happen my first application cycle.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Kansas State c/o 2020

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire