lundi 28 décembre 2015

Year off or LECOM

I have an interview at LECOM coming up. I have heard about this school (expensive, ELR, small patient pool, poor location etc.)

I was rejected from my state school which is about 100k cheaper (Ohio State) and waitlisted at super expesive NOVA (probably won't get accepted from that list.)

If I do happen to get accepted at LECOM, should I take it or should I just take a year off? I do kind of want a year off honestly. I have been thinking about it at least.

I would be reapplying with ~ 3.5-3.6 Overall and Science GPA (completed bachelors) and 21/21/18 DAT along with average EC's.

Thanks!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Year off or LECOM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire