Hey, Eden here.
I think that is the first time anyone has ever referred to me as 'a dedicated veterinarian'!
I picked 7% because that's the number that two schools actually gave me.
I would LOVE to put together the data to track average increase in tuition overall by ferreting out what tuition was at each school for the past ten or so years...
The reason for the na's at the bottom is that I can not locate cost of living figures for those schools; for each school I used the cost of attendance provided by the school on their website. Despite repeated emails I still haven't gotten estimates from those schools listed with an na. I will update as new figures come in. Glad to take suggestions about who to contact at each school.
Important to note-dollar amounts for Canadian schools are in $CN.
As far as Saskatoon not taking non-residents, I dunno. They list non-resident tuition. I'll check with them and see what the story is.
I do have to say I think these numbers are pretty conservative. They do not take into account any pre-existing loans from undergrad, nor do they reflect teh accumulation of interest while in school, AND allow NO wiggle room for unexpected expenses or events like major illness, buying a car of any kind, having to fly home for a funeral...
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Estimated Costs of Veterinary School
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire