mardi 15 décembre 2015

What do you log as work hours?

I also had questions about logging hours for working from home, i.e. doing notes. I looked at it this way, IF.. IF I one was getting paid hourly for work, like if you were an attending, would you log that time or just say, nah... those two hours doing notes at home is just donated time? We don't have to worry about that in my program now, since they instituted that all residents are to finish all their notes before leaving the hospital.

Either way, it doesn't really matter. Programs will report whatever hour they want and they have the ability to alter whatever we log, so I just focus on working. I just wanted to hear some people's opinions and experience. Thanks for any responses.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



What do you log as work hours?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire