lundi 14 décembre 2015

What differentiates you from the rest of the applicants?

My answer was "Excellent question! It's time we talk about why I'm great. When I wake up in the morning and scratch my tummy, my rock hard 2% body fat abs remind me why I need to be sympathetic toward obese patients. In the bathroom, while putting on my 500$ lotion after a throughout exfoliation with the most exclusive face wash, I am struck by my beautifully flawless skin. This motivates me to give my all to my future patients when I match dermatology at Mass General. After this, during my light breakfast of caviar on Eagles' egg scramble with truffle oil, I continue to reflect on my understanding and passion for the underserved of medicine. At school, looking at my painfully boring 4.0 GPA and 40 MCAT, I am constantly reminded of the need of being a diverse individual. In conclusion, I am a perfect, divine, and extraordinary homo sapien."

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



What differentiates you from the rest of the applicants?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire