mardi 15 décembre 2015

Too late to send another LoR?

So I have a slightly similar situation in which I started a job after submitting secondaries (it's a full-time research position). When I interviewed I just made sure to update my interviewers on what I was doing this year and what techniques, etc. I was exploring. And that seemed to be enough for my interviewers? I think some of them made it a special note in my application so that the committee would see it later. I think if you already have great LoRs and experiences (which you do, since you interviewed!) they'll trust you when you describe what you're working on now. But I guess in my case I already did basic research in three labs so this fourth one isn't necessarily proving something the rest of my application didn't. Therefore, if you're worried, I'd just make sure to look at whether they accept updates before you send them(some schools say they only want updates on things like publications, etc.)

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Too late to send another LoR?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire