jeudi 10 décembre 2015

Question about pediatric fellowship personal statement

I agree with you, Oldbearprofessor. For sure, personal statement is named "PERSONAL", and it means that we have to write it by yourself. But still, is it bad if you just give your personal info for writer, who will create your PS? Or you can just send your personal statement for proofreading. For example: pediatric anesthesia fellowship personal statement. Check it, I guess it is good written. But I don't know, was it written by writer or it was just edited. Is it bad written or we can't use such type of personal statement for applying for a fellowship?
Native speaker will also help, I am sure, but if he is not expert in medicine, but you mentioned some info about it in your personal statement.
But yes, if you can't write it by yourself, I guess you don't need to apply for a fellowship. :)

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Question about pediatric fellowship personal statement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire