vendredi 11 décembre 2015

How Much do you Workout?

With the process of getting in to med school getting more and more competitive along with all of the loops that one has to jump through now just to even have a shot at getting in, how does one stay balance, and devote enough time to staying health and fit. :cool:

I know for me, I used to be in the gym 6 out of 7 days a week, at least two hours a day. Sadly, I used to even be a personal trainer, and people PAID ME TO HELP THEM LOSE WEIGHT (had one of my clients even lose 50 lbs)!:D But now, as a junior getting ready to take the MCAT, along with a full load and all the other stuff, I barely have time to even go to the gym. Every time that I do go, its just a reminder of how much of a fat slob i've become. And if I do go and workout hard like i used to, i find that I am way to dead to even try to study

How much time do you guys devote each week to working out? please be specific and also clarify if this is during a regular school year, summer, or during the duration of studying for the mcat or other extracurricular activities.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



How Much do you Workout?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire