My perspective on medicine was destroyed and rebuilt after living in DR and spearheaded an otitis media campaign. A lot of maturation also came quite last minute from opportunistic networking with wonderful physicians who all happened to be incredible mentors and advocates. The more physicians and medical students I spoke to, the more I was able to update my lingo/understanding, ditch vague premed ideals and dive into the reality of medical education. I felt the knowledge gap become more and more narrow and eventually eliminated all doubt that im applying to med school because this entire journey had brought out the best in me and pushed my boundaries in humility, emotion control and responsibility.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Have your reasons for pursuing medicine changed?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire