Anyone else have any thoughts on the interview? I interviewed yesterday and it was a bit more intense than I had expected. For future interviewees:
My interview was set at a small table, an alumni and a faculty member conducted a behavioral interview with me and 2 other prospective students. The entire interview consists of questions asking you to relate a quality to a specific experience you have had in your life. They would ask for a specific example, then read a quip about the definition of what they were looking for: communication, leadership, diversity, among some others. I think it was 6 questions.
The other two I interviewed with seemed a bit timid, neither wanted to answer first so I had to answer first each time.. It was uncomfortable and pretty intense. There was also a written interview with about 3 questions.
I'm interested to hear others thoughts. And good luck to everyone that interviewed.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Chatham University Interview
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire