I am currently a senior with one year left in college (major: mathematical decision sciences)
Have yet to take the DAT, will be taking on April 2nd so hopefully that will be early enough that if I don't do well I can still take it again (but I plan to do well).
My science GPA (BCP) is a 3.52
My science GPA (including math and stuff) is a 3.56
My cumulative GPA is a 3.61
I have done volunteering through special olympics for the last three years, as well as a couple random volunteer things with my church.
Plenty of shadowing hours (over 100 general dentistry and probably about 50 ortho and 50 oral surgery)
Just started doing research this last semester with a specialty dentist at the dental school where I go to undergrad this last semester and will continue to do so for the rest of the year.
And I'd also like to know if there is anything I'm missing or should make sure I do before the next application process before it's too late.
Thank you for any advice/tips!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Can anyone tell me how competitive I'll be?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire