My biggest issue according to the admissions director is my undergraduate GPA. But does anyone have any opinions on what else I could improve on my application? I am already retaking a few undergraduate classes I didn't do as well in to improve my undergraduate science GPA. (UMKC does grade replacement rather than grade averaging)
Undergrad GPA: 3.17 (Science 2.9)
Graduate GPA: 3.5 (Science 3.5)
DAT Scores:
TS: 19
AA: 19
QR: 18
RC: 22
BIO: 19
GC: 18
OC:18
PAT: 23
Shadowing Hours: 250+ (40+ at UMKC's Dental School)
Volunteer Hours: 550+ (80 Dental related)
Undergraduate Research Hours: 1600 (1 publication)
Graduate Research Hours: 2000+ (Should have publication by summer)
Officer Position held in Fraternity: 4 Semesters + Started a new chapter at other university from ground up
Pre-Dental Club/Society Member at both Undergrad and in Grad
Received 2 Cancer Research Awards
Private Tutored
Worked Part Time through undergrad
Graduate Teaching Assistant for all 4 semesters of M.S.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Any ideas of how to improve my application?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire