lundi 28 décembre 2015

Nervous about something I just realized.

Wow, I made this thread about a year ago. Here's an update for anyone who might find this useful. I went on to investigate further what was going on by discussing this with physicians. I began discussing my concerns with my psychiatrist around late January, but it wasn't until April that I was diagnosed with ADHD.

The treatment I'm receiving is very effective. I went from a 2.8 spring quarter to a 4.0 fall quarter.

If you've read my other threads, you would've seen how much I've been struggling with school. By the time I graduate in 2017, it would had taken me 7 years to complete a bachelors degree. However, now I just feel like I'm finally reaching my potential. I always felt like I was capable, but for some reason I could not make high enough marks despite how hard I worked.

But another reason why I revived this thread is to ask how this would affect my chances applying to medical school.
Is this something I should even talk about in an interview? Do you think admissions might think of me as not being able to handle the medical school curriculum?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Nervous about something I just realized.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire