lundi 28 décembre 2015

My Canadian DAT Breakdown

Awesome scores Dan! I totally agree about the bio! Bio was the section I went into the DAT feeling the most prepared for (I had done a ton of studying for it), and I felt really unsure about many of my answers. I ended up getting a 23, which I'm very happy with, but definitely felt badly about that section after I wrote it.

PS DATgenius was my main study resource as well! I found it super helpful, especially for PAT (I got a 23).

Overall, Bio was harder than I expected, and GC, RC, and PAT were easier.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



My Canadian DAT Breakdown

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire