lundi 21 décembre 2015

Liberty University COM (LUCOM) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

Hello everyone, LUCOM class of 2019 here. SDN was an incredible resource to me last year while I was applying, so I'm going to try my best to help you guys out as best as I can.

I cannot say exactly what they look for when reviewing your primary applications, but I do know that they are looking for people to advance their schools goals as listed on their website. They place a strong emphasis on SERVICE to others. If you can show how you align with or would advance the schools goals, as well as a commitment of service of others, I'd say you have a good chance of receiving a secondary application.

-Scrumptious

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Liberty University COM (LUCOM) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire