lundi 21 décembre 2015

Someone Wrote Something Bad about me.

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but?

What if another applicant (not a letter of evaluation but information contained within the application of a different applicant) wrote something bad about me like in their personal statement or secondaries? Would that affect me and how would I know about it? I ask because of a bad relationship/situation that happened in high school with old friends and am genuinely concerned they would write about it as a time that they experienced hardship or something along those lines during one of their secondary questions.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Someone Wrote Something Bad about me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire