samedi 28 novembre 2015

Should I join AMSA ?

Personally I wouldn't. Applying to med schools requires you to stand out from the crowd of pre-meds. I'm sure AMSA chapters varies across universities, but at my school students treated it like something to "check off" on the proverbial "What I need to get into med school" list. I could be wrong, but because "everyone" is in AMSA, it seems to hold little to no weight when adcoms review your app. ONLY join AMSA if you truly believe you will gain an opportunity, like a mission trip or valuable research experience, that you can use to strengthen your resume. Besides that, the only other benefit may be networking, but that can be done without AMSA.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Should I join AMSA ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire