lundi 30 novembre 2015

International Seats?

Hello Everyone!

I'm in the process of completing my pre-reqs for Podiatry and I'm a Canadian citizen studying in the US, I'm on track for a GreenCard but the process could take some time, which means I will have to apply as an international. My question is, are there a limited amount of seats for International students like the M.D program? I think due to funding most place only have 2-5 seats for international students (usually guys with near perfects scores). I know here in Texas its almost impossible to get into med school if your not a resident and citizen. A huge amount of dentistry schools also don't want international students.

Is this also the case for Pod schools?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



International Seats?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire