lundi 30 novembre 2015

Pro athlete transitioning to medicine

I will have taken a somewhat unique road to get to med school, so I am posting in this sub-forum. If this is the wrong place, my apologies.

I have been out of undergrad for two years and have been playing a professional sport for those two years. Due to a variety of injuries, I am going to be "retiring" (can I even say that at my age?) in order to pursue a career in medicine.

I was a physics major in undergrad (top 5 school), so I have completed all of the required coursework in physics and math. However, I haven't taken any of the biology or chemistry requirements. Am I better of taking these classes separately or should I apply to formal post-bacc programs? Will these programs just allow me to skip the math/physics portion?

I appreciate the help.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Pro athlete transitioning to medicine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire