dimanche 29 novembre 2015

First Timer

Hey all,

I'm taking a stab at the DATs and hopefully will take it around February of 2016. I just wanted to thank you all for the schedules and tips that are available here! And I also am looking for some advice...

I never really took dentistry seriously in undergrad and now 1.5 years out of college I want to give it a try so I do not look back and regret never really trying. I took all the pre-req courses in undergrad, but didn't ace em (Science GPA under 3.0). Hearing from alumni, if I BEAST the DATs I will still have some places that would consider me. I just wanted to know if this was true. If not, what would be the best next step for me to take?

I am sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forum, I wasn't really sure exactly where to ask this. If there is a better place for this post, please let me know and I will move it. Thank you all for your time! :)

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



First Timer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire