dimanche 29 novembre 2015

feeling discouraged!! GRE score !

the GREs are horrible! I know how you feel, took it 3 times to no avail! I applied last year with scores in the 140s (yes, absolutely terrible) and wasn't accepted. for this cycle I took the MAT exam instead, did better, and was accepted into one program so far. One school I applied to this year required the GRE and not the MAT and I was given an interview request even though my scores were horrendous. So I definitely think that if you have strong references and personal statement, you have a shot! Some programs may consider you if you have other strong aspects in your app aside from test scores. Also, there are also programs that don't require the GREs as well.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



feeling discouraged!! GRE score !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire