dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Schools to Apply to in January

This thread is a follow-up to this one: http://ift.tt/1lzZNmg

So, one of my relatives was talking to me today (we'll call her "Auntie B"), and after I lamented my financial troubles to her, she let on that she might be able to help me with applications "as a Christmas present". When I mentioned to her that sooner would be better, she told me to be nice to those offering to help. I spent the next 15 minutes complimenting her hair and her generosity.

So I come to the genius posters of SDN with a riddle: If I send out some primaries in January, which MD schools might actually respond?

(DO schools are not an option--although I would love to attend a DO school, one of my LOR writers resolutely refused to write a letter if it would be used for DO apps...)

Ideas?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Schools to Apply to in January

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire