dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Medical student expelled after posting Liam Neeson "Taken" quote to facebook

that student should call up the faculty, and say the exact same quote LOL

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give me back my medical career now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Medical student expelled after posting Liam Neeson "Taken" quote to facebook

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire