lundi 30 novembre 2015

MCAT / Applying in 2016 buddies

@doc2bec For the first few weeks I got overwhelmed with what I needed to know. Whenever I tried to studied it was just too much that I eventually gave up; so much testing material, and so much info to learn. I realized that its imperative for me to start now, as next semester i'm taking two courses (biochem & orgo) while working 45+ hours a week. So what I did was come up with a plan and started with my strongest subject, just to get in the swing of things and not feel overwhelmed. Its working well so far. I"m testing in May.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



MCAT / Applying in 2016 buddies

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire