jeudi 21 juillet 2016

Worst Interview Answers!!!

Interviewer: I have a nephew that goes to MIT. He's one of the really smart kids. One of those whiz kids.

Me: Yep, I've met quite a few of them.

Interviewer: Maybe you're one of them (piercing stare).

Me: I don't know about that. (small laugh)

Interviewer: Well you certainly did very well there.

Me: (now totally confused, my undergrad gpa was 3.1) Well, they let me graduate! (haha)

Interviewer: (weird look)

<On to discussion on other topics>

Interviewer: So, did you apply to many schools?

Me: Yes, I applied to 28.

Interviewer: Wow! Why so many???

Me: Well, my undergraduate GPA is below the average at most schools.

Interviewer: What? I thought you had a 3.8 at MIT!

Me: Um, no, actually that was in my post-bac coursework. (He had only glanced at the first page of AMCAS for maybe a minute.)

Interviewer: Oh. (long pause) Well. Why were your grades low at MIT?

Me: Well, a few reasons. First, MIT is a really intense place. There is an overwhelming amount of work to do all the time and my peers were really smart.

Interviewer: (weird look)

Me: I guess that sounds a lot like med school, huh? On to reasons two and three...

Anyway, I guess I dug myself out of the hole. I got accepted a week later.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Worst Interview Answers!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire