vendredi 11 septembre 2015

5 year break between medical school and residency to start a family / raise kids

Hi, I have scoured the internet for one case of something close to what I'm about to propose and I haven't found anything!

When I graduate medical school, I want to dedicate the next 5 years to having kids and being a stay at home mom. Ideally, I would also be able to work something out where I could do some research with flexible scheduling and attend a few conferences, but mostly I want dedicated time for the kids. Luckily I do not have to worry about debt/ loans. I'm interested in...

5 year break between medical school and residency to start a family / raise kids

5 year break between medical school and residency to start a family / raise kids

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire